Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm the 429,712,644 richest person on earth!

I'm the 429,712,644 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>

I came across The Global Rich List website where you can calculate how rich you are. This is why the website was created:

"We are obsessed with wealth. But we gauge how rich we are by looking upwards at those who have more than us. This makes us feel poor.

We wanted to do something which would help people understand, in real terms, where they stand globally. And make us realise that in fact most of us (who are able to view this web page) are in the privileged minority.

We want people to feel rich. And give some of their extra money to a worthwhile charity."

3 comments:

toasterface said...

i keep thinking to myself: "I WANT RICH PEOPLE TOYS!" ... the motivating factor in my career

Margie Puerta Edson, CFRE said...

Thanks Julie for the information. Makes me feel fortunate and even more committed to being an agent of change I actually wrote sometihng longer, but lost it.

michael's blog said...

I calculated mine..... since when are there 7 billion people on earth?