Thursday, February 14, 2008

Five Things About Me!


Alanna of Painted Cats tagged me to write five interesting things about myself and I accept the challenge!

1. I am working on a business website finally! Click here for a sneak preview (it's still very rough). My friend Alice is doing the technical part.

2. Two of my artworks are in an exhibit at Dinnerware now! The exhibit is called A Night of 1000 Drawings. I also designed the flyer for the event.

3. I love fake food - paper mache fruit, fake sushi, ice cream cone erasers, you name it. When I was in elementary school I made pillows shaped like food. I recently bought "Toast" (see above) from Lu Lu Bell's Toy Bodega.

4. When I was a kid, I got lost at Disneyland. I wasn't scared and I got a free lollipop!

5. I love fonts. My favorite font sites are myfonts. com, emigre, abstract fonts (free fonts!). My most recent font purchase was "Subkiko Two." Although I have many fonts, I usually use the same ones over and over again. Another great design site is veer.com.

1 comment:

Alanna Beckwith said...

cool, glad you wrote 5 things. I didn't know you liked fake foods. One of the blogs I look at (monkee maker) is currently knitting muffins or cupcakes. they're pretty cute.